PETER THOMAS ROTH Gentle Complexion Correction Pads Review
PETER THOMAS ROTH
Gentle Complexion Correction Pads Review
The first thing you notice when you open the jar is the peach bellini scent, I am not a fan of scented skincare products, but this one was not bad, I can live with it. It worked well and seemed soft and did seem to have cleansing effect on my skin. I have not suffered from acne much, just a few blemishes every now and then, these pads did seem to help, they also seemed to remove my makeup, so I used them as a dual purpose, I am not a heavy makeup user, so I use them as a two-in-one product. Overall I liked the pads, but I had a hard time trying to figure out all of the multiple effects that it was supposed to have. Fight acne ? soothe skin ? Clean oil ? anti-age ? …etc
Overall I liked the product, but I am not sure about if it is like product that does it all, my skin, like myself was a bit confused as it what this product was supposed to be doing, all I can say for sure was I think it helped with my acne and it was soothing on my skin, as for anti-aging, that is a mystery.
Anti-aging claims have always got me a bit skeptical I think I would have left it as , soothing- yes ! acne control – yes ! Smell nice- yes ! anti-aging…jury it out on this claim.
Overall I give it a 9 out of 10, they are nice pads, with a nice smell and does a decent job of acne control…and yes they were soothing.
- RETINOL SPRAY FOR YOUR FACE: try DDF retinol facial spray
- HYDROQUINONE SPRAY FOR YOUR FACE: try Elure hydroquinone facial spray
- MINERAL WATER SPRAY FOR YOUR FACE: try Royal Canadian mineral water facial spray
- SUNSCREEN FOR YOUR FACE: try La Roche-Posay facial sunscreen
- ALPHA HYDROXY ACIDS FOR YOUR FACE: try Peter Thomas Roth alpha hydroxyl acid facial pads